- HEAVY DUTY QUALITY SPRING CLOSURE: Traditional clothespins for fastening clothes securely onto hanger or clothesline.
- NEW MATERIALS: Made from all new materials. Meets or exceeds 2009-2019 food safety requirements.
- AFFORDABLE: Economical and handy for hanging wet and dry clothing.
- MULTIPLE USES: Also useful for closing bags of chips or use for arts and crafts projects.
- GREAT FOR KIDS: Play games or use them for arts and crafts. Kids love to decorate clothespins as funny characters to hold notes. Add a magnet on the other side and place it on the refrigerator as a note holder.
These traditional-style wooden clothespins are designed to be durable and strong so they hold heavier clothes. On top of that wooden clothespins are useful in so many ways. Close a bag of corn chips to keep them from getting stale. Clip pictures on a string to decorate parties. Also, kids love to let their imaginations run wild when creating all kinds of creatures. Just glue a magnet on the back and you have a new wild creature note holder for your refrigerator to remind you of special events. These clothespins are sure to be a useful staple in your household.