- NO MORE CLOGGED DRAINS: Catch hair and other items from becoming caught up in the drain!
- FITS MOST SHOWERS AND TUBS: For flat surface drains in showers.
- WORKS WELL IN MOST SINKS: Prevent clogged sinks.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Cut off the back rubber ring but leave the 3 rubber legs attached. Throw away the rubber ring. Place 3 legs of the Hair Catcher into the drain on bottom side.
- MONEY SAVER: No need to pay plumbers for services rendered.
You get in the shower, turn on the water, and soon the floor of your shower is flooded because your teenage daughter's long hair is clogging the drain. You grab a long pair of tweezers to pull out all of that long hair. You can prevent this problem easily by installing the Hair Catcher. Just remove the white rubber ring and place the drain cover with the 3 prongs downward into the drain. Now you can shower without flooding the floor or needing to dig long hair out of the drain. This is also a nifty idea for catching hair while bathing your dog in the sink.