- ABSORBS ODORS: With all of the material that goes through a composter, you need a way to maintain fresh air during the process.
- LASTS UP TO SIX MONTHS: This provides freshness for up to six months before requiring replacement.
- MADE OF CHARCOAL: The odor-eliminating power comes from the charcoal in the filter.
- ADJUSTABLE: Even if the 18cm filter is too big for your composter, the soft material is pliable enough to cut down to the correct size while leaving a 1cm margin around the edge.
- DESIGNED FOR SPECIFIC COMPOST BINS: This filter is meant for use with the Natural Home Ceramic Compost Bin, Natural Home Stainless Steel Compost Bin, or the Natural Home Red Moboo?? Compost Bin.
Composting is a healthy way to take your old food and turn it into something healthy for plants and the environment. Using a composter is a daunting task at first but once you get the hang of it, you learn a thing or two. However, if you want to continue composting, you'll need to change your filter. The Natural Home 2-Pack Replacement Composter Filters features filters that are 18cm in diameter but their material is delicate enough that they can be cut down to fit the right size. This little filter isn't just for the compost. By using a filter, you can maintain fresh air during the process to make it much more pleasant. They last up to six months and should leave about 1cm around the edge to fit properly.